Traffic Racer for PC (for Windows 7,8,XP and Mac Computers)
If you have been growing pretty bored from playing all the like type running games such as Temple Run, Subway Surfer etc for quite sometime now, well this article might interest you. Today we are going to discuss a brand new racing game that has the likes of your old car racing PC games with added adventures, graphics and turns thrown in. Yes we are talking about ‘Traffic Racer’ and in this article, we are going to discuss some spectacular features of this game along with a step by step guide to enable our PC and laptop users to download the same absolutely free of charge.
Also Read – WeChat for PC Windows 8
Features of Traffic Racer for PC
Traffic Racer, brings back the memories of our 90s car racing games such as Road Rash, Need for Speed etc, only that the background is to race through the traffic of the busiest roads without crashing the individual’s (Gamer’s) vehicle. So here let’s take a look at some of the amazing features that the game has to offer:
- The entire designing of the game is 3 dimensional and the racy track playing in the background along with cool play options gives a complete racer feel to the gamer;
- The game comes with the option to select 1 out of 17 cars (though most of these cars only available on clearing successive levels in the game) and also enables the player to give a personalized look to his own vehicle. (Gets brownie points on that point)
- Besides the game comes in 4 modes and 4 environments (desert, snowy, city night and suburbs) to give the racer a little variety on the go;
- The racer scores the maximum point on driving through the busiest street at the highest speed and also while navigating in the opposite direction in a two way mode;
- Last but not the least the online leadership board is the one thing that gets the gaming quotient high, as nobody wants to leave a chance to flaunt an exceptional score that is impossible to beat;
Also Read – Tango for Windows 8.1
How to Download and Install Traffic Racer on Windows Computers?
The PC version of Traffic Racer has not been officially launched by the game developers, hence Window Users (such as 7,8 and XP) has to download the same using an Android Emulator known as ‘Bluestack’ and so far as MAC users are concerned, unfortunately we do not have an update for you.
Windows Users can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Directly download an APK file of the ‘Traffic Racer’ by googling the keywords. Once the download is complete, if Bluestack is already available in the system, then the installation process would continue automatically with simple wizard steps. On successful installation the ‘Traffic Racer’ gaming icon would appear on the desktop. Double click the icon and get indulged into a world of gaming; for systems that do not have Bluestack, download and install the same after downloading the apk files and the rest of the process would be just the same.
- Another way of accessing ‘Traffic Racer’ on PC, would be to search for the specific app from the search field of the Bluestack Menu itself, and thereby download and install the same following the wizard steps; On completion of successful download and installation, the Traffic Racer can be accessed from the ‘My apps’ option in the Bluestack Menu.
The procedure to download traffic racer for mac is just same as for windows computer. Thus with that, we hope you have an awesome gaming time and do get back to us with your feedbacks.