Do you like to customize your snaps before uploading them to the FB or showing to your friends? Do you like the idea of editing the clicked images with your own personal touch?
If the answer of the above questions and likes of that is a yes, then I guess the Snapseed is the right tool for your wishes to come true. Yeah, the Snapseed allows you to customize your images in your own way.
The Snapseed is basically a smartphone application which includes a lot of touches of your fingers while editing the images. This, however, is quite an art to learn, but the exquisite features of this app have forced the people to learn this art.
Still, the people need snapseed for their windows 7/8/Xp PC, and I’ll let you know that how you can do that, but before take a look at the features to know that for what people are so eager to get this app while many others are available in the pool of apps.
Features – Snapseed for Computer
The Snapseed has got a long list of features which has driven the people crazy and here goes the list.
- The Snapseed firstly adjusts your photo by using the auto correct tool present in it.
- Secondly, the Snapseed is a fun app which has all the ingredients to get the unique looks for your images using the filters like vintage, grunge and more.
- The Snapseed has 13 set of adjustable filters which have even subsets to provide you the much needed customization options.
- With Snapseed you can enlarge or focus an object which is blurred in your original image, like for example a background wall or scenery.
- You can also adjust and tune the viewing angles of your images with the Snapseed.
- Image borders are also present to get the finishing job done properly.
- All the social network sharing on Google+, FB and e-mails too are just one click away from you while using Snapseed.
I guess the above overview is sufficient to give you an outer view of the Snapseed. Now, if you’re thinking that, the above features will work on your windows 7/8 PC or not, then take a chill pill pal; they’ll work and here below is the downloading procedure of Snapseed.
Also Read – Clash of Clan for Windows 7
Free Download Snapseed for Windows 7/8/Xp Computers
- Being a smartphone app, you need to download an emulator or platform to run this app. You can choose Bluestacks App Player for that.
- Once downloaded, install the Bluestacks on your computer and launch it.
- If it’s working properly, then type Snapseed in the search bar.
- Download the Snapseed using the Bluestacks.
- Now, install the app and launch it using the icon and that’s all!
I guess that was pretty simple to do. What’d you say?
Review – Snapseed for PC
The Snapseed is leading the path of photo-editing genre apps due to its unbelievable and amazing features. The Snapseed also has the simplest user interface to let the rookies work on it too.
If you face any issues while installing the Snapseed for your windows 7/8 desktop, then please let us know them in the comment section below, we’ll help you out for sure.