Free Download Minecraft for PC for Window 8/7/Xp
Minecraft is a popular game that is available to play through devices like PC, desktop, etc. The pocket version of the game can also be downloaded for iPhones and tablets. To play and win the game, you have to construct different structures by placing those textured cubes in the 3D environment. The PC version of the game allows you to doing anything you want, but here your main objective is to save the attacks of the monsters that are known by their nicknames- hostile mobs. These monsters comprise creeps, zombies, skeletons, and you have to defend these monsters from the shelter you develop using the cubes.
Method #1 – Free Download and Install Minecraft on your Window (7/8/Xp/Vista) PC
- To play Minecraft on your PC, First you need to download the online installer which can be downloaded with the link on the end of this article.
- Download will start automatically after few seconds, Now click on the save button and save it on your hard drive (which has a file size of 664 KB).
- Double click on the installer (.exe) file and click ‘yes’.
- Now this will lead you to another download manager (astro), now click on the ‘Next Step’.
- There are two options to download, quick or advanced. Now it’s up to you to choose either. If you choose quick option, you may need to install more freeware. On the other hand, if you select advanced type option, no further freeware is required. Choose any, and hit ‘Next Step’.
- Wait for few minutes and your software should be downloaded to your pc. Once it’s done, click next step.
- Almost Done! Just click ‘Open’ and an executable (.exe) file will be downloaded to your computer.
- Great! If you have come this far, now it’s damn easy, just click on the downloaded file and launch Minecraft launcher.
- If you don’t have a mojang account, create a free account from this link (https://account.mojang.com/register) or log in using your mojang email account details and enjoy the ultimate Minecraft for your PC for free.
Also See – Bluestack Offline Installer Download Link
Method 2# – Buy Minecraft for PC
In order to download the PC version of the game, you have to follow the three simple steps.
First, you have to visit the official website of Minecraft (minecraft.net) and have to create a mojang account. Until you create the account, you can’t sign up and can’t download the game. On the right corner of the site, you will see the register link and clicking this link you will reach the page set up to create a new account.
At the second step, you have to mention your address and date of birth which is important to avoid further fraud issues. This also helps a user to deal with the billing issues successfully. If you want to avail the newer version of the same game you can use this account for that purpose as well, However, in case you lose access to the previous account you have to enter a security question but don’t forget to choose questions that you can’t answer properly.
You conclude downloading Minecraft for your PC by accepting the terms and condition scheduled by them. You will get an email soon after that which will lead you to the actual website. From there, you have to choose the game version you want to download. Don’t forget to clear the billing issues prior that and also download the required installer that support your operating system, before you download the game. Here in the site you will get detail information on installers compatible with individual servers.
The Reasons behind the popularity of MineCraft
Minecraft game versions, which are available for PC, are so popular because it is very creative in nature. In fact, one of the three modes of the game is called creative mode where the players discover uncountable resources and blocks that give them the freedom to unleash the wildest imaginations. You don’t need to worry about the health or hunger bar and simply focus on building anything that you like. You can build rollers, cities and sets that you see in movies or TV shows. Thus, Minecraft also gives you to the opportunity to nurture the architect in you.
Survival and Classic are two other parts of the game which are equally interesting like the Creative part. If you are playing Minecraft for the first time you should better download this mode which is easy to play and free as well while playing the Survival mode you become a bird and fly within the Minecraft world to collect more resources, to build more beautiful structures.
Watch Official MineCraft Video on YouTube