Microsoft office software has been there since many years for all devices. Not only for computers but the software is been used in even windows smart phones and also some of the Android devices.
And to make the overall experience more user-friendly and effective, a new application to manage all the tasks that is performed by Microsoft office was launched, dubbed as “Quickoffice”. The application was developed to be used on an Android device, but by following some simple procedure, you can also use it on your PC too. It can be easily used on windows based PC or Mac based PC.
Must Read: Download PicsArt for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
What’s New In QuickOffice?
In contrast to many other office applications, this application of Quickoffice has a number of features that will help the users in many different ways.
Must Read: Get WhatsApp for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
- The very first feature of the application QuickOffice is that the interface of the application is such simple that the users can easily and simply understand it and can know the tools to be used very comfortably.
- The application will help you mainly in creating; opening and editing of all the mail office files such as excel word file and power point.
- All the files created or edited by the application of Quickoffice will be easily supported by any version of Microsoft Office.
- If you are on journey and you wish to read an ebook, then also this application can be of great help. It helps in opening of the PDF file documents even.
The application also works in saving and storing your entire document with your Google account on your device. The users can use this application as a drive and can enjoy at the most a free space of about 15 GB.
The working of the application of Quickoffice is very simple. It is same as you have used Microsoft office. Also, if you wish to save and store your documents, you need to login in with your Google account and password. You can also share files and send it to others from your device.
How to Get QuickOffice For PC
Downloading and installing the application Quickoffice on your Windows or Mac PC is very simple and there is a simple way of doing so. There are many Android Emulators available now in the market that helps a user to download and install Android applications on their Windows or Mac PC.
One such emulator is Bluestacks and there is an easy way to download the application through it.
- Install Bluestacks on your system. You can download it from here!
- Now search for the application Quickoffice in 1Mobile or Google Play Store using search bar and then click on the Install icon located next to application name to install it on your PC.
- After the installation of the application is completed, go to the applications section of bluestacks and click on the icon to start it.
In case you face any issues in getting QuickOffice for PC, drop your comments below.