Today we have something for the instant messaging generation. I am sure you must be thinking “Who needs one more?”, infact quite truly thanks to the splurge in the app market of IMs such as Whatsapp, BBM, Viber, Hangout etc who would want to have access to one more set of pinging options, however here we bring to you a very promising an alternate option, namely “Telegram”. In the rest of the article we would tell you what makes it different, its spectacular features and how to download telegram on your PC/ Desktop or Laptop.
Features of Telegram for PC
With BBM losing its exclusivity and Whatsapp facing a network crash and being sold out to Facebook the security and informal quotient of both these apps have gone down. This is exactly where “Telegram” comes into the picture. The simple yet classy interface without any advertisement, the instant service, the proportionate security settings and most importantly the cloud storage phenomenon gets this a definite thumb up from us. A brief peak-a-boo at the features would be:
- The Cloud Storage concept that stores all your data in the app server and prevents you from losing them in the event of reinstallation or switching to a new handset;
- The fast, reliable, secure and light weight app seems to have created a niche for itself in the market by being extremely user as well as machine friendly;
- The secret chat and other form of privacy settings has got our attention;
Also Read – KIK Messenger Online Login
How to Download Telegram for Windows 7/8/Xp Computers
Here is good news for the windows 7, windows 8 and windows Xp users specifically as the developers for Telegram has officially launched a desktop version that is compatible with most of the Windows Operating system. This also lets you operate the app both from an android or iOS device and the desktop version simultaneously. Hence for the PC or Laptop users, here is your guide to download the telegram on your windows computer:
- As mentioned above downloading and installing the Telegram app does not necessarily need an Android Emulator, hence one can directly visit the “Telegram Desktop” website or can search for the “Telegram for PC” authentic version;
- Begin the downloading process by clicking on the “Telegram for Windows” link, and install the same in your PC, the process being completely similar as in the case of any other software;
- The ‘Telegram’ app icon would appear on the user’s desktop. Thereafter double click the app, and hit the “Start Messaging” option;
- From the new dialogue menu, enter your phone number or the details of an existing telegram account or create a new one suiting your individual needs;
- Once the numbers are keyed in, the app would send a verification code on the mentioned number which needs to be subsequently entered into the dialogue box.
- Once the above process is ensured, if you have been an existing telegram user the existing contacts would be imported ipso facto in your PC version, else you need to begin with importing contacts and choosing your own personalized settings and options.
Download Telegram on your computer using Bluestacks
You can also install telegram on pc using the Bluestacks android emulator. The method is exactly the same as for other android apps. You first need to install Bluestacks on your laptop, and then double click the Bluestacks. Once the Bluestacks opens, go straight to the search box (at the above right of your screen), and search telegram for computers. A list of android apps related to your search query will appear, just click on install and wait for the 5 to 10 minutes. It will be downloaded on your pc, now you can use of telegram on your computer.
Wrapping it up
We hope the above guide would help you to explore a new world of effective messaging. There shouldn’t be any issue in download telegram on your windows computer. You can use any method according to your convenience. We would to suggest you to download telegram using the official method given above. If you have already install Bluestacks on your pc, you can go for the second method. Till then bye for now, Stay connected, stay awesome.
You Might Also Like