Vector for PC – Windows 7/8 and Xp – Free Download
This one is for Game Geeks. I know you have been lately bored of playing subway surfer, temple run etc. So, we have come up with another popular android game name, “Vector”. With over million downloads from Google Play Store, this game was expected to be available for PC and computers. Even though it took a little more time for the developer to come up with the pc version but now it’s freely available to download on your PC.
Since Vector is now available for pc, we’ll be guiding you step by step procedure to download vector on your laptop/computer/desktop or PC.
Also Read – TalkRay for PC
Why it’s Popular
Almost Every game developer is busy in creating the arcade games but very few come up with different style and creativity. Let’s make it very clear that Vector is damn hard to play. So, If you don’t have patience and concentration, you better skip it. Its complexity, 2D graphics and highly engaging intermediate states makes this game extremely popular among the teenagers and game geeks.
Features of Vector for PC
- Get ready to listen to some cool tracks while you run after each other. Yes. Vector is a running game much like parkour racking, but way harder than it.
- Every time to get successful in chasing or running away from the cops while killing everything which comes in your way. You get succeeded to the next level, and it never gets over.
- The later stages of Vector become more and more hard but it till then you’ll build the interest in the game.
- Just like Subway, you’ll get credits and coins to make an entry to the advanced level.
Also Read – KIK for MAC
It is advised to go through the initial training session before start playing Vector on your computer. I hope you are excited to play this wonderful android game on the large screen on your computer. So, let take a look at the procedure to download vector on your pc.
How to download and Install Vector on Windows 7/8/Xp PC for Free?
If you love playing android games on your pc, you must have already downloaded Bluestacks on your laptop or desktop. If you haven’t, go through this article to download Bluestacks on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open Bluestacks, start typing vector in the search box, few suggestions will appear.
- Click on the Install button, and the process will begin.
- It takes hardly 10 minutes to download it on your desktop depending upon the speed of your computer.
Now, just double click on the game icon and start playing it on your pc. We at MyAppsforPC will be more than happy if we could do anything to help you in downloading Vector on your pc. The process is extremely simple, but still you can face some issues while installing in on your computer as vector is yet to launch officially.
You Might Also Like